一、通用部分
1、 早上好/下午好/晚上好
Good morning /afternoon/evening.
2、 再见
Goodbye./See you./So long.
3、 乐意为您效劳。/不客气
My pleasure./ You are welcome./ Not at all.
4、 我明白了。
I see. /I got it. / I understand.
5、 我不明白。
I don’t understand/I can’t follow you.
6、 您可以再说一遍吗?
Pardon? /I beg your pardon?/Can you say it again?
7、 没问题
No problem. /All right.
8、 这边请。
This way ,please.
9、 请您先走/请跟我来
After you. /Please follow me.
10、 这是您的吗?
Is this yours?
11、 给您。
Here you are.
12、 祝您旅途愉快。
I hope you have a good/nice trip.
13、 您好,我可以为您做什么?
Hello, what can I do for you? /May I help you?
14、 对不起,我的英文不太好,请您讲慢点好吗?
I’m sorry. My English is poor. Could you please speak more slowly?
15、 对不起,我听不懂您的问题,请稍等,我请其他员工为您服务。
Sorry, I can’t understand/follow you. Wait a moment please, I will ask others to help you.
16、 请您稍等一下好吗?
Would you please wait for a moment?
17、 对不起,让您久等了。
Sorry for keeping you waiting so long.
18、 请跟这位小姐走。如果您还有其他问题,请向工作人员反映。
Please follow the young lady. If you have other ques
二、值机部分
33、 请出示您的机票和护照。
May I see your ticket and passport, please?
34、 乘坐的航班在哪个柜台办理乘机手续?
Which is the check-in counter for this flight?
35、 您乘坐的航班在值机18号柜台办理乘机手续。
You should check in at Counter No.18.
36、 您在15号值机柜台可以办理xx当日任意航班。
You can check in any flight of xx on the same day at Counter 15.
37、 小姐,乘机手续在航班起飞前半小时已停止办理了。
Miss, the check-in has been finished half an hour before departure.
38、 我们无法为您办理乘机手续。
We can’t check in for you.
39、 对不起,您已错过本次航班乘机手续的办理时间。
Sorry, you have missed the time for check-in.
40、 这是您的登机牌、行李签和超重费收据。
This is your boarding pass, baggage label and the receipt for excess baggage.
41、 没有三位一起的座位了。我尽量为您安排相邻的座位。
I’m afraid we are unable to offer your party seats together at present. I would like to arrange the seats for you all as close as possible.
42、 我已为您留好登机牌,请您交逾重费后凭收据换取。
I have reserved the boarding pass for you. You may get it with the receipt of excess baggage.
43、 本次航班由波音737执行。
This flight is served by Boeing-737.
44、 本次航班由76座的支线飞机执行。
This flight is.
三、贵宾室部分
1、 先生/小姐,你好!您是哪个航班的,请出示一下您的机票和登机牌好吗?
Good morning! Sir/Madame/Miss Wang , which flight doyou take? Would you please show me your ticket and boarding pass?
2、 您现在需要用早/午/晚餐吗?
Do you need breakfast / lunch / supper now?
3、 您的航班现在可以登机了,飞机停在远机位,请带好您的随身物品由我带您登机。
Your flight is boarding now. The aircraft is waitingat the apron. Please take yourbelongings and follow me.
4、 您的航班会在3个半小时后抵达北京机场。
Your flight will arrive at Beijing Airport in threehours and a half.
5、 您需要喝点什么吗?我们这里有热饮和冷饮。热饮包括咖啡、牛奶、茶,冷饮包括可乐、雪碧、酸奶和矿泉水,果汁类包括苹果汁、菠萝汁、橙汁、芒果汁和椰汁。
What would you like to drink? We have both hot and cold drinks, includingcoffee, milk, tea, Coke, Sprite, yogurt, mineral water and fruit juice (applejuice, pineapple juice, orange juice, mango juice and coconut juice).
6、 先生/小姐,这是您点的苹果汁,请您慢用。
Sir/Madam, this is the apple juice you ordered. Pleaseenjoy yourself.
7、 您能喜欢我非常高兴。再来点吗?
I’m glad you like them. Would you like to have more?
8、 不,谢谢。我们不收小费。能为您服务是我的荣幸!
No ,thanks. We don’t
四、海关申报
37、 请把你的护照给我看一下。
May I see your passport, please?
38、 你这次旅行是为了公务还是游玩?
Are you traveling on business or for pleasure?
39、 有没有什么东西要申报?珠宝或现金?
Do you have anything to declare? Jewelry or cash?
40、 欢迎来中国,我可以看一下您的入境申请报表吗?
Welcome to China. May I have a look at your customsdeclaration form,please?
41、 您先去办手续,我来帮您照看大件行李。
You go ahead with the formalities. I’ll see to theheavy luggage.
42、 您持的是哪种签证?---旅游签证。
What type of visa have you got? ---I have a touristvisa.
43、 请把您的箱子打开,好吗?---好的,请检查。
Would you mind opening your suitcase?--- Not at all.Check it, please.
44、 您有应缴税的东西吗?---没有,这是我的个人用品。
Have you anything dutiable? No, these are onlypersonal effects.
45、 海关检查就这些了吗?
Is that all for customs formalities?
46、 是的,检查完毕。希望您在中国过得愉快。
Yes, you are through with it. I hope you will enjoyyour stay in China.
47、 你没有携带需要申报的东西吗?
Are you carrying any items that need to be declared?
48、 难道你没有需要申报的东西吗?
Do you have anything that must be claimed?
49、 请出示您的申报表给我。
Would you please hand me your cus.
编辑:陈小涵
推送:杨夏莹